- Latin Paper Airplane; Gem & Bolt Mezcal, Aperol, Amaro Nonino, lemon juice
- Champagne, St. Germain Elderflower, strawberry fraise
- Montenegro liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup, champagne
Frozen Blueberry Mojito
- Flor de Cana rum, lime juice, mint syrup, blueberries
Coupe de Ville
- Calamity Gin, ginger and simple syrup, lemon juice, muddled strawberries and mint
- Una Vida Blanco Tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, five-spice agave swirl
- Mr. Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur, Ilegal Mezcal, cinnamon demerara, heavy cream
- Altos Plata Tequila, pineapple juice, sage reduction, lime
- Our Tigre rules the concrete jungle of Deep Ellum with the power of Gem & Bolt, yuzu, a touch of lime juice, fresh cactus water, and simple. He is put into an elegant coupe glass and topped with egg white. When he comes to your table you will see El Tigre and enjoy the regal taste of the jungle.
- Lavished with lavender, a rose reduction syrup, lemon, and St. Germaine, this Champagne cocktail has earned its right to come into Yellow Rosa’s menu because this bad bitch is topped with a cotton candy garnish that will sprinkle you with joy as you drink it.
- Fuck Putin! Viva the Ukrainian resistance! This spicy beet, hibiscus, habanero drink slaps! It is Inspired by a traditional Ukrainian vodka. We place honey on the rim, to soften the spice. So, drink in honor of the people of Ukraine knowing that all profits of this drink will go to help those in need and suffering in Ukraine at the moment.
- Be like the bad bitch you are and enjoy an Altos tequila a refreshing Lavender reduction, Chamomile, lemon juice, strawberry puree and simple. Topped with and egg white lavender zest and orchid.
- Time goes by fast… yet slow down and enjoy this Altos tequila drink with sage syrup, lime juice and muddled cucumber. Sit back enjoy. Our inside, outside garden take in the day and thanks for coming in.
- Inspired from Erick’s native land, this dark rum, sugar cane drink taste like the American classic the Long island ice tea. Hence our Spanglish wording for the drink’s name.
- BE proud to tell your trainer that you drank this weekend! This drink has all the essential health stuff needed to justify another, and then another. It’s packed with Beet and carrot juice, a splash of agave, and low calorie vodka, you won’t be ashamed to consume this yummy beverage everyday get ready for a boost of energy! Oh! It also comes with a bear made of ice!
Viva la Verde
- We are proud to introduce our new partners in crime UNA VIDA TEQUILA, our first drink with this amazing tequila has elderflower, yellow chartreuse, muddled kiwi and cucumber, a splash of lemon juice, topped with fresh sliced kiwi and cucumber garnish.
- OMG! This is so delish, we manifested this drink just for you. It’s made with Altos tequila, muddled avocado, Lemon juice, triple sec, and rosemary reduction!
- This gin-based cocktail, with hints of sage and blueberry, will make all your blues disappear.
Breakfast in Bed
- The perfect drink to start (or end!) your day. This charming take on an espresso martini brings mezcal and lavender together in a sweet and smokey union.
Cool as a Cucumber
- The heat of serranos comes together with the gentle cool of cucumbers in this revitalizing mezcal margarita.
frozen & on the rocks
- House margarita featuring Altos Tequila
- Spicy margarita featuring Espolón Blanco Tequila
Smoked Watermelon Mezcalina
- Smoked watermelon juice, lemon-lime juice, featuring Gem & Bolt Mezcal
The Bling Bling
- Maestro Doble Diamante Tequila, lime, pineapple juice, pineapple-chipotle reduction, Tajín rim
Miller High Life
Yuengling Trad. Lager